Meet Our Team
Natalie Lawrence D.C.
What I've discovered, after 14 years of being a chiropractor is, that, if you want to serve your patients and community at the highest level possible, you cannot learn enough, you cannot know enough and the the best doctors are continually striving to be their abolute best - it is never-ending - and I love it!
Dr. Lawrence was born in Warren, Ohio and the oldest of 3 children. After graduating from Cape Coral High School in SW Florida, Dr. Lawrence proudly served as a radio operator in the United States Marine Corps until 1991. Upon returning to the United States, she attended Edison Community College in Ft. Myers, Florida, then moved to Marietta, Georgia to finish her undergraduate work. She matriculated into the Chiropractic program in 1993 and graduated in 1998 from Life University as a Doctor of Chiropractic.
After graduating, Dr. Lawrence practiced as an associate doctor for a large chiropractic office in Cleveland, Ohio. She returned to Georgia to open her private practice in September 2002 and hasn't looked back! In April 2010, Dr. Lawrence moved into a larger, new building at our present location on Auburn Road in Dacula.
Dr. Lawrence has logged hundreds of hours in post-graduate study of Functional Blood Chemistry Analyisis and Metabolic Testing and Treatment under Dr. Datis Kharrazian D.C. M.S., F.A.A.C.P., D.A.C.B.N., and Dr. David Clark, D.C., D.A.C.B.N among other top doctors. Dr. Lawrence is currently enrolled in the Diplomate Program for Chiropractic Neurology with the Carrick Institure for Graduate Sudies. She additionally is pursuing a Diplomate in Clinical Nutruition through Functional Medicine University.
- Post-doctoral Mastering the Thyroid certification and inclusion as a referral doctor for www.thyroidconnections.com
- Functional Blood Chemistry
- Brain and Neurotransmitters
- Certificate 150-hr Neurochemistry
- Female Hormone Balancing for Cycling Women
- Female Hormone Balancing for Menopausal Women
- Male Hormones and Andropause
- Studied Functional Neurology under Dr. Michael L. Johnson D.C., D.A.C.N.B and author of the book "What do you do when the medications don't work?"
- Nutrition Response Testing
- Certified, Active Release Therapy, Spine
- Certified, Active Release Therapy, Upper Extremity
- Cox Flexion/Distraction
- Extremity Adjusting
- Member of Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Member of Life-Changing Care
- Referral Doctor for www.ThryoidConnections.com
- Member of the American Functional Neurology Institute
Dr. Lawrence continues to serve as an example to her patients by living a healthy lifestyle which includes following a strict workout schedule of weight-lifting and cardiovascular work, taking supplements faithfully, being tested regularly, following a strict gluten-free diet and getting neurologically adjusted. As someone who enjoys cooking, she can always provide some great ideas to make the transition to a healthy lifestyle less daunting.
Dr. Lawrence is a big believer in education because knowledge is power. Her goal is to educate patients and members of the community that there are healthy, alternative, EFFECTIVE approaches to managing chronic conditions. Just ask some of our patients!
Lisa Willis, Receptionist
Lisa has lived in Braselton, GA for a year now. She moved here from Michigan with her husband Kevin of 25 years. She is also a mother of two adult daughters, four dogs and one grand dog. She loves to spend time with her family, friends and dogs whenever possible. In her free time she likes to work out and read as much as possible.
“Working for Dr. Lawrence is a complete joy because I get to see the amazing changes her patients go through. It’s exciting to see their progress!”